Saturday, February 13, 2010

-when your all hot and sweaty and everything seems to stick to you
-seeing someone hot on the train and knowing you wont ever see them again, let alone talk to them (unless they read the MX of course ;))
-beginning of the year PE health tests...Since when does knowing i have a shuttle run score of 4 or that is takes me 1 hour to do 1.6 kms help me in life?
-that fact that teachers can find stuff you've written on social networking sites (it just feels like an immense invasion of privacy)
-rush hour on trains
-people who spill coke or some form of sticky drink on the train- purpose or accidental, i dont give a toss... It's still making my shoes stick to the floor
-those one worded conversations on trains...you know? theyre not even conversations! "excuse me can i sit there?" "sure" THE END!
-the fact that when someone asks can they sit next to you,you really to say "Oh my fucking god. NO. It's hot- people smell; you smell. So unless you're going to entertain me on my 20 minute train ride...FOR GOD SAKES GO FIND ANOTHER SEAT!"
-wasting credit on text messages that recieve no reply
-getting bailed on
-not recieving a rose on valentines day (i really have to let this go..dont i?)
-try to apologise to someone and not knowing how...
- I JUST DELETED A POEM THAT I WROTE AND SAVED IN DRAFT MESSAGES :'(

2 comments:

  1. -not recieving a rose on valentines day (i really have to let this go..dont i?)

    AHAHAHAAHH. Poor baby LOLOL ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. the floor at miranda movies is exceptionally sticky, another reason why hurstville wins.

    ReplyDelete