Thursday, October 8, 2009

-the "epiphany of regret"
-people who put on babish voices, even if their voice is naturally like that I still want to punch them :)
-people who put LOL everywhere and don't even say anything on the msn conversation with real substance
-people on msn who continue you bug you even though you haven't responded....
e.g "are you there?" IF IM NOT THERE FOR THE FIRST 100 "are you there?"s do you really think I'm going to reply to the 101st?
-people who say HI and then leave on msn. I mean I'm sorry if I haven't replied within less than 5 minutes.
-the fact that my last "hate" contradicts the one above... ^^^
-the fact that nearly all the people on city rail trains who read out the next stop have thick indian accents, except for the one time I heard the guy pronounced Canterbury as CUNT-A-BERRY :)
-telemarketers...have I put that on there before?
BUT I love telling them to hold and just walking off with the line open...cause they're paying for the call ;)
-door to door sales people
-the lady who pierced my ears, because the gun also clipped the side of my head and it started bleeding O.o, she was also not that very nice XD
-people who quote me, but in a mocking way....ALL THE TIME! >.<
-the fact this list is VERY long O.o? I'm full of so much hate :D

1 comment:

  1. city rail one - is so bloody true >> cept i heard some chinese dude once.
    LOL. haha do u hate me now?

    ReplyDelete